* Your prescription glasses will undergo a 25-point quality control check.
* You receive a complimentary frame adjustment from a VSP doctor who participates in Eyeconic.
* Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Contact us if you experience any problems, and we’ll work to make everything right.
* Go to the Your Previous Picture section and click the "x" in the bottom right-hand corner of your photo.
* The word "remove" will appear when you hover over the "x". Just click "remove".
Think you found a better price online than what we’re offering on Eyeconic? By all means, let us know, and we’ll try to match it, (given that you meet a few of our conditions, outlined below).
If you have a price-match request, contact our Customer Service team. Representatives are available from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, at 855-EYECONIC (855-393-2664) or email@example.com. We’d be happy to look into your request. Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- 1. Get in touch with us sooner rather than later – preferably, when you’re making the order through Eyeconic, but no later than within 30 days of the purchase date.
- 2. Be prepared to tell us where you found the lower price. Any details you have, please pass them along, especially if you have screenshots, or a URL that links us to where online you found the price.
Your Customer Service representative will then verify the final and lowest price available.
Our Customer Service team will get in touch with you to let you know your price-match request has been approved. Then we’ll refund you the price difference after your order has been processed. Pretty cool, right?
The short answer is: yes. But feel free to dig into the details below. You know, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Prices can’t be matched when vision benefits are applied.
- Claims for a refund of the price difference must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
- We only price match authorized online retailers, including Framesdirect.com, SunglassHut.com, 800contacts.com, Glasses.com, Coastal.com – not brick-and-mortar stores.
- The lower-priced online retailer must have the product currently in stock and be an established site, as determined by Eyeconic in its sole discretion.
- The products have to match if you want the prices to. The exact style, color and brand of the product must be in stock at the competing online retailer.
- We don’t price match membership clubs or international retailers.
- Other retailers’ promotional codes can’t be combined with our program.
- In determining the price difference, we’ll look at the overall cost the other retailer is offering, compared to our overall cost. We may consider factors including shipping and handling charges, and sales tax.
- Our price-match program can’t be combined with any other coupon codes or special offers – and it doesn’t apply to special effect/Halloween lenses, or custom lenses.
- We will only match the current advertised price on another authorized online retailer’s site.
- We’ll do everything we can to match a lower price on contact lenses. But keep in mind, some prices on these products are dictated by the manufacturer, so we can’t always accommodate certain requests. We will match a manufacturer’s lowest authorized price. Make sense? (Give us a call, we’re happy to explain further).
Give Us A Call
You can reach us at 1-855-EYECONIC (855-393-2664).
Our hours are from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST., Monday - Friday
Send Us An E-Mail
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.