RETURNING EYEWEAR OR CONTACT LENSES
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. That’s why we offer free returns. If you’re not satisfied, simply follow these steps to complete your free and easy return:
- Initiate your return by going to Order History in your Eyeconic account. If you purchased as a guest, get started by finding your order through Order Status.
- Once you’ve processed your return online, print the pre-paid shipping label and drop it off at your nearest UPS location.
- Send the merchandise back to Eyeconic, and we’d be happy to assist you from there.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT OUR RETURN POLICY:
- You have 60 days from original shipping date for Eyeconic to receive your merchandise for a refund or exchange.
- We can’t refund you for glasses damaged beyond normal wear and tear or contact lenses and vials removed from their original packaging. You must return all products in the resalable packaging they came in—glasses must be returned with the resalable frame case, and contact lenses must be returned in their original sealed box. The product and packaging may not be tampered with including but not limited to markings, writing, or stickers on them.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment method you chose at checkout. It usually takes about 7-10 business days from the time we process your return for you to receive the credit, depending on your financial institution. If you no longer have access to your original payment method, we’ll issue an Eyeconic gift card for the amount of your refund.
- Do not send your glasses in your own case, as Eyeconic will not be able to return this to you.
- Do not ship product in soft packs or envelopes. This can cause the product to be damaged or lost in transit. Eyeconic is not responsible for any returned products damaged in transit due to the choice of packaging and recommend shipping product back in a box.
If you aren’t satisfied with your frame, but you have your eye on a different one, we can help you with a one-time exchange! Your new frame just needs to be of equal or lesser value. If you have a higher cost frame in mind, give us a call and we can look into your request.
If your prescription changes within six months from shipping date, we’ll exchange your contact lenses or the lenses in your frames so you can continue to enjoy the view. You will need to provide us with your updated prescription to honor your request.
To process an exchange or redo, contact the Eyeconic Customer Service team at 855.Eyeconic (855.393.2664) or email@example.com.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE:
- If you’re exchanging contact lenses, they cannot be expired. The contacts may not be tampered with including but not limited to being opened and have markings, writing, or stickers on them.
- If you have changed from single vision lenses to progressive lenses, please contact us for more information.
If you have additional questions, contact us at 855.EYECONIC (855.393.2664) or firstname.lastname@example.org.