We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not, simply follow these steps to return the merchandise:
- Initiate the return by going to Order History in your Eyeconic account. If you purchased as a guest, get started by finding your order through Order Status.
- Once you’ve processed your return online, print the pre-paid shipping label and drop it off at your nearest UPS location.
- Send the merchandise back to Eyeconic, and we’d be happy to assist you from there.
A few things to note:
- You have 30 days from original shipping date to return your merchandise.
- We can’t refund you for glasses damaged beyond normal wear and tear or contact lenses and vials removed from their original packaging. You must return all products in the resalable packaging they came in – glasses must return with resalable frame case, and contact lenses must return in original sealed box. The product and packaging may not be tampered with including but not limited to markings, writing or stickers on them.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment method you chose at checkout. It usually takes about 7-10 business days from the time we process your return for you to receive the credit, depending on your financial institution. If you no longer have access to your original payment method, we’ll issue an Eyeconic gift card for the amount of your refund.
- Do not send your glasses in your own case, as Eyeconic will not be able to return this to you.
- Do not ship product in soft packs or envelopes. This can cause the product to be damaged in transit. Eyeconic is not responsible for any returned products damaged in transit due to the choice of packaging. We recommend shipping product back in a box. If contact lens boxes are received in unsalable condition, loose lenses will be sent in exchange. We are unable to exchange for loose colored contact lenses, and can provide clear lenses in lieu with your current prescription.
If your contact lens prescription changes within six months from shipping date, we’ll exchange them! Pretty cool, right!? Same goes for your glasses. If your eyeglass prescription changes within six months from shipping date, we’ll exchange the lenses in your frames so you can continue to enjoy the view.
To process an exchange, contact the Eyeconic Customer Service team at 855.Eyeconic (855.393.2664) or email@example.com.
A few things to note:
- You have 30 days from original shipping date for Eyeconic to receive your returned merchandise.
- If you’re exchanging contact lenses, they cannot be expired. The contacts may not be tampered with including but not limited to being opened and have markings, writing or stickers on them.
If you have additional questions, contact us at 855.EYECONIC (855.393.2664) or firstname.lastname@example.org.