Time Easier On
Your Eyes With
Whether you’re working, studying, or binge-watching your favorite show, TechShield™ Blue lets you enjoy screen time with peace of mind. Blue light emitted by smartphones, tablets, computer monitors, and energy-efficient lighting can contribute to digital eye strain. Reduce your exposure to blue light by adding this enhancement to your lenses during the checkout process.Shop Eyeglasses
TechShield Blue increases clarity and sharpness on digital screens by absorbing and reflecting specific wavelengths of blue light.
Nearly one-third of Americans spend at least nine hours a day on a device.1 And in as little as two hours, blue light can contribute to symptoms of digital eye strain.
So it’s no surprise that digital eye strain has surpassed carpal tunnel syndrome and tendinitis as the leading computer-related workplace injury complaint in America.2
1. Source: “The Vision Council Digital Eye Strain Report,” December 2013.
2. Source: “Eyes Overexposed. The Vision Council Digital Eye Strain Report,” December 2015.
3. Source: The inverse square law.
4. Source: 2016 Blue Light Awareness Survey by VSP Vision Care.
5. An indigo reflection will appear on the lens surface in the presence of blue light.