It’s hard to go wrong with round or circle sunglasses. A vintage style that’s kept its cool, many men and women find that round sunglasses are a perfect fit. Show moreless
A Retro Look with the Latest Lens Tech
While round sunglasses have been around for decades, lens technology has come a long way over the years. Options like polarized lenses, light-adaptive technology, and 100% UV-blocking lenses make round sunglasses a smart and stylish choice.
Are Round Sunglasses Right for Me?
Round sunglasses stand out for all the right reasons, including the retro factor. If you’re thinking about buying circle sunglasses, one thing to consider is how they complement your face shape. People with square or rectangle face shapes usually find that round sunglasses contrast nicely with the natural angles of their brow and jaw. People with round faces can wear circle sunglasses, too! Just be aware that they may accentuate the shape of your face. You can preview how many sunglasses will look by using our Virtual Try-On tool.
Popular Brands for Round Sunglasses
Saint Laurent, bebe, Salvatore Ferragamo, Chloé, and CALVIN KLEIN are just a handful of top brands that design round sunglasses, and you can find shades available at a variety of price points. Whether you’re looking for metal frames, a no-frills design, bold colors, or bejeweled rims, there’s a pair of round sunglasses out there for you.
Shopping for Round Sunglasses on Eyeconic
Here are five good reasons to shop for your round sunglasses on Eyeconic:
- Selection: We have over 100 round-frame sunglasses to choose from, including shades from top designers.
- Savings: Eyeconic accepts VSP, MetLife & Cigna vision plans, and that can save you serious money at checkout. FSA and HSA funds? You can apply those dollars to purchase prescription sunglasses.
- High-tech lenses: Every pair of prescription sunglasses sold on Eyeconic has polarized lenses and blocks 100% of UV rays. Your new sunglasses aren’t just a fashion accessory—they protect your eyes, too!
- Free shipping & returns: Get your round sunglasses delivered right to your door for free. Not a good fit? Send them back and we’ll pick up the tab. No hard feelings!
- Free frame adjustment: Visit a VSP eye doctor to make sure your new circle sunglasses fit just right.